|Pole material:||100% PA6|
|Total thickness:||6.0 mm|
|Polar weight:||900 g/m2|
Information about the 2401 collection
The 2401 is a tightly woven polyamide carpet that meets the highest project classifications. The combination with ...
black weft creates the characteristic diagonal.
Supreme | width finishing 5 cm
Nubuck / Old Saddle leather | width finishing 5 cm
Kavall upholstery fabric | width finishing 5 cm
Cotton blind | width finishing 0.5 cm
Cotton | width finishing 5 cm
PROJECT | WIDTH FINISHING 0.5 CM
PROJECT | WIDTH FINISHING 3 CM
Would you like to know more?
- extremely suitable for intensively used objects because of the combination of used polyamide fibre and tight weave
- high-strength fibre
- easy to clean
- long lifespan
- Very versatile (see properties)
- Very suitable as a made-to-measure rug
- Click on carpet finish for the possibilities
- Carpets are standard equipped with comfortable non-slip fleece backing
- Download the laying advice for more information.
- from 120 m2 available in custom-made colours
|NEN/CE:||TEXTILE FLOOR COVERINGS (NENE AND 14041+C06)|
|Manufactured:||Van Besouw Carpet|
|Usage layer:||100% PA6|
|Colour code:||according to colour and material state|
|Total weight (g/m2):||2300|
|Dimensions (mm):||4000 wide|
|Slip resistance (class):||DS
|Note:||The floor must be installed by a company registered with Van Besouw Carpet. Training and certification in accordance with Van Besouw Carpet Laying recommendations.|