|Pole material:||100% polyamide 6 Econyl|
|Total thickness:||8.1 mm|
|Polar weight:||1500 g/m2|
|Total weight:||3000 g/m2|
Information about the 2404 collection
The 2404 is proof of modern, high-quality textiles. A 100% ...
polyamide cable, constructed in a robust combination of three colours, makes this product suitable for practically all applications. Available in 13 robust colours.
Supreme | width finishing 5 cm
Nubuck / Old Saddle leather | width finishing 5 cm
Kavall upholstery fabric | width finishing 5 cm
Cotton blind | width finishing 0.5 cm
Cotton | width finishing 5 cm
PROJECT | WIDTH FINISHING 0.5 CM
PROJECT | WIDTH FINISHING 3 CM
Would you like to know more?
- Extremely suitable for intensively used objects because of the combination of used polyamide fibre and tight weave.
- Modern "look & feel" through the minimalist combination of three twisted colours
- high-strength fibre
- easy to clean
- long lifespan
- Very versatile (see properties)
- Very suitable as a made-to-measure rug
- Click on carpet finish for the possibilities
- Carpets are standard equipped with comfortable non-slip fleece backing
|NEN/CE:||TEXTILE FLOOR COVERINGS (NENE AND 14041+C06)|
|Manufactured:||Van Besouw Carpet|
|Usage layer:||100 % polyamide 6 Econyl|
|Colour code:||According to colour and material state|
|Total weight (g/m2):||3000|
|Dimensions (mm):||4000 wide|
|Slip resistance (class):||DS
|Accessories:||adhesive / subfloor|
|Note:||The floor must be installed by a company registered with Van Besouw Carpet. Training and certification in accordance with Van Besouw Carpet Laying recommendations.|